Presque Isle Poker Pedal
At this time we are no longer accepting online registrations.
If you wish to participate, please arrive to Beach 1 Pavilion on Saturday, October 7 between 8 & 9 AM to register day-of.
Cost is $35, cash or check only.
Unfortunately, day-of registrants will not be receiving a t-shirt as our t-shirt order has already been submitted.
important participant information
Current List of Participants
WELCOME CYCLING & PARK ENTHUSIASTS!!!
Enjoy a leisurely & scenic 15 mi. bicycle Poker Run around the Peninsula while supporting the park you love!
Our team of staff & volunteers will be positioned at 5 different locations throughout the Park along the multi-purpose trail ready to dish out a winning poker hand! At each card stop, participants will draw a random card in hopes to finish with the best (or worst) 5-card poker hand. Card stops will be located at Leo's Landing, West Pier, Perry Monument, Beach 11 Nature Play Space and the top of the P.I. Lighthouse Tower! Enjoy the ride, take in the scenery and make friends along the way!
WHEN: Saturday, October 7, 2017
WHERE: Presque Isle State Park | Beach 1 Pavilion
MINIMUM AGE: 18 per PA Gambling Laws
START TIME: 9:00AM
CHECK-IN | CHECK-OUT | START | FINISH: Beach 1 Pavilion
*All cyclists must be back to Beach 1 by 2:15 pm
- Best Hand: $300
- Worst Hand: $150
- 50/50 Raffle
- Door Prizes
$45 REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Players card
- Poker Pedal Long-sleeve T-shirt
- Admittance to climb up the P.I. Lighthouse Tower
- Admission to the after-party with voucher to received complimentary buffet sponsored by Millcreek Brewing Company and complimentary Leinenkugel's Anniversary Lager sponsored by Glenwood Beer
- Door prize ticket for a chance to win more than $300 worth of prizes
- AND the gratification of knowing that your participation helps bring to life worthwhile projects that enhance Presque Isle State Park!
- *T-SHIRT NOT GUARANTEED IF REGISTERED AFTER 10/02/17
- *MUST BE 21 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL
For more details on the event, contact Jon DeMarco, at 814-838-5138 x 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Our Sponsors!