Three Mile Isle
Obstacle Course Challenge
Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Where: Navigate three (3) miles through Beach 10, Beach 11, along the shoreline and areas recently inaccessible to park visitors
- When: 10 AM START
- Obstacles: 14
- Registration Fee:
- By March 1: $65 - extended to March 8
- By May 16: $75
- After May 16: $85
What You Get
- Three Mile Isle Moisture Wicking T-Shirt
- Three Mile Isle Dog Tag when you cross the finish line
- After Party, DJ & Food @ Joe Root's Grill parking lot
- One complimentary beer provided by Miller Lite
- The gratification of knowing that your participation benefits Presque Isle State Park!
This event is limited to 500 participants. Participants must be at least 18 years old prior to race day to participate. Registrations are final and non-transferable/refundable. ALL proceeds generated from Three Mile Isle will be used to enhance Presque Isle through projects undertaken by the Presque Isle Partnership.
Here's what some people had to say about the event:
Great job putting it together and something everyone can do! Hope it is back next year!
Loved this event! It was a great first obstacle course for my husband and me! Looking forward to next year!!!
-Amber Hoffman Kautzman
So glad I did this today. Great organization and excellent course and obstacles! Will definitely be back next year
Awesome event! I can't wait to do it again next year!
Thank you organizers for putting together a first class first of its kind event on Presque Isle. It was the first obstacle event for both of my girls and the three of us had a terrific time giggling, working together, working with other participants, and having an all around fabulous time. Most of the course obstacles were achievable for various fitness levels allowing a tremendous sense of motivation to newbies and pride to veterans. The food and visiting at the after party at Joe Roots was a great reward! Very nicely done!
Awesome job TMI organizers!!! This was my first obstacle race and certainly not the last. Great course, it was challenging and miles of fun!
Great fun, well organized. Hope it continues every year!
Have to agree awesome experience; well organized, obstacles were a ton of fun! Will do again for sure!