Presque Isle Poker Pedal
At this time we are no longer accepting online registrations.
If you wish to participate, please arrive to Beach 1 Pavilion on Saturday, October 1 between 9 & 10 AM to register day-of.
Cost is $35, cash or check only.
Unfortunately, day-of registrants will not be receiving a t-shirt as our t-shirt order has already been submitted.
important participant information
Enjoy an educational and scenic 15 mi. bicycle Poker Run around the Peninsula while supporting the park you love! You'll encounter five historical sites throughout your tour and even have the opportunity to climb the Presque Isle Lighthouse tower to draw one of your cards... the views are breathtaking!
When: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Where: Presque Isle State Park
Minimum Age: 18 per PA Gambling Laws
Cost: $35 per person includes:
- Long-sleeve t-shirt
- T-SHIRT NOT GUARANTEED IF REGISTERED AFTER 9/27/16
- After-Party at Millcreek Brewing Company which includes a free Miller Lite or soft-drink (sponsored by Glenwood Beer) and appetizer buffet
Start Time: 9:00AM
- Waves of 10 cyclists will start every 5 minutes
- Arrive at 15 mins. prior to your chosen start time
Check-in/Start: Beach 1 Pavilion
Check-out/Finish: Beach 1 Pavilion
- All cyclists must be back to Beach 1 by 2:15 pm
- Best Hand = $300
- Worst Hand = $150
- 50/50 Raffle
- Door Prizes
Card Stops along the Way
Thanks to Our Sponsors!